donderdag 30 juli 2020

What I painted in July 2020

Another month passed by, and it has been a lot of 6mm craziness going on this month.

And not only scenery for the God scale, but some more printed and other stuff as well...

First of the finished thingymabobs this month where the Hell Talons, to provide some decent air cover in my Future War Commander battles.


A stack of buildings for Project Far Side have also been painted up.


I started working on my CSIR for BKC as well this month, starting out with the queen of the battlefield, the noble riflemen.

As well as the first forests using those cheap eBay trees.


I also printed and painted the USS Monitor in 1/300 scale, great to lay at the waterline of the gaming table.

A totally different model painted up this month is Silvius Brabo, the 2018 Crisis wargame show figure.

Also tying up a loose end, I finally finished the two drones to accompany the battlesuit I painted back in april...


So that is yet another 104 models completed, smooth sailing!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten