dinsdag 20 juli 2021

My Birthday Girl Kurumi

 Ara ara!

In this post, I`m taking a look at the gorgeous Kurumi figure I received a few weeks ago for my birthday, gifted to me by my dolly Noshi.



And what a lovely figure it is, the "Alluring Kimono version" made by KD Colle in scale 1/7, meaning she stands at about 23 cm tall.



She comes with her time altering fireweapons, in the form of her trusted pistol, but also a rifle, mounted on a greatly printed base.





But the main atraction of course of this figure is her kimono, full of exquisite detailing as lotus flowers are over it.  The kimono has a beautiful shading to it, both front and back, and has ribbons attached to it as well.



And even the black ribbon at her back comes with a nice golden pattern on it, as well as subtle printing in a dark grey.



Her face is also a top of the line piece of work, and her clockwork eye is fantastically rendered on the model.



A truly amazing figure, which now stands in our living room display along one of the other Angels, Noshi's Yoshino.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten