zondag 30 januari 2022

January 2022 Loot

 So here we are, the first video of all my monthly loot.

And this post is actually the summary of where you can get the goodies if still possible.
 
 


So, with that being my blabbing, here are the links:

Quintuplets summer blankets, Veldora and Gobta figures: TokyoCatch crane game, downloadable in the app store as well.
Gundam Merchandise: Limited series Gundam crate by Loot Crate.
Ichika: Nendo Addicts whom has a great physical store in Antwerp as well.
My Hero Academia christmas charms: Sweetbbyfox on Instagram.
Nintendo Switch Blue Reflection game: Game Mania which is a belgian chain of game stores new and used.
Cosmo Memoir Aiolia: Cremas2 crane games, downloadable in the app store as well.
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime volume 2 manga: I had an Amazon.nl voucher from work, so hey.
Nitocris: those where obtained through the end of year action over at Toreba Crane Games as well as with "regular" play. 
Nanachi, Saint busts: These all came from AmiAmi.
 
There we have it, the first "monthly overview" and all the links of stuff I got this january, and it certainly was a blast al ready to get the new year going!

A small disclaimer: if you watched my Lucky Bag unboxing, you'd see more obtained figures.  But as I have nothing with non-anime models, I don`t consider them loot as they didn't end in my collection, but are going to be used as some trade away figures.
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten