maandag 19 december 2022

Unboxing Pop-Up Parade Zero Two

Oh how have I been waiting for this preorder to arrive.

Finally a decent sized Zero Two to go into the cabinets!

Because admit it, she is one of the hottest anime girls to appear on the scene in the past years, even more so if you are a mecha anime lover like myself.  To that end, as soon as she appeared on Archonia for pre-order, I placed it.

And now I have her in my hands, so let's unbox this lovely lady!



A truly good figure for my collection.  While I still hope they will re-release the jump suit scale version, that means that for now this version has to do!

Not that I mind, but one day, I want a true scale of her (and yes, she IS on my tattoo shortlist, probably to go on either the ribs, or the lower leg) to grace my collection.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten