maandag 7 september 2026

On Tour to the Frituur 24: SnackPunt De Schatberg in Sevenum

 I would say I'm living healthy as this is only the third frituur review of the year, but truth is I just keep visiting the same one every week.
 

But during our holidays, I did manage to visit the local one in the camping / bungalow park De Schatberg.
 
SnackPunt De Schatberg is located in park De Schatberg in Sevenum, the Netherlands, and is one of those typical park frituurs: a rather limited but mainstay frituur menu, some pizza's, that sort of things.  It's located in the main building, behind the bar area on the way to the swimming pool, and has a really nice and clean look to it, and service was pretty fast.
 
Our order
 
We ordered a special family pack, which contained fries for 3-4 people, as well as any combination of 4 between frikandels and kroket's, both rather typical snacks.  This bundle only knocks you back 16 euro, so that is good value for sure.  We added two more extra snacks, taking the bill just over 20 euro.
 

The fries where very well baked (well, that region is called "back up Belgians" so they learned the art hehehe), crisp and dry, why the snacks not much can be done to make those exceptional, but they didn't do anything wrong with them either, so a good experience for sure.
 
Conclusion
 
For a park frituur, it is definitly one of the better ones I ever visited.  Sure, the menu is limited, and if you want to eat in you will be seated in the (in high season) busy main hallway of the building, but foodwise I can't say anything wrong about this place.  I would rate it as such a solid 7.5 out of 10.
 
And if you are there, take those family bundles! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten