Festung Frigidaire
-
The missus has been in hospital for a bit, having a nasty old operation as
it happens. Fortunately my natural self preservation instincts kicked in
and ...
Unlock Better Stories
-
In my latest video, I dive deep into one of the most passionate debates
across our tabletop community: should we strictly follow rules-as-written,
or are...
Goor's Dutch Regiment 1704
-
In passing, I mentioned the start of a new joint project. Well, the
project bears fruit already with the first regiment for the War of Spanish
Succession ...
Get your kicks on A46
-
Friday saw me board a train at King's Cross for the trip to Lincoln to stay
with the Elders (big sis and her husband). The plan was to use Imp City as
th...
Zomtober 2026 week 2 - more of the saaaaaaame
-
Another Sunday in Zomtober, another pair of Mordheim zombies spruced up
after twenty-something years:
I know, I know, removing the head kills the zombie...
Romano-British tribal levy
-
After a bit of a hiatus, here is the third shieldwall unit for my 10mm
Romano-British army, built for *Fantastic Battles*. I have tried to build
this unit...
The Final Alexandrian
-
*A Headless Body Production*
*Venue*: Harve de Grace Community Center
*Event*: Cold Barrage 2026
*Theme*: US Nationals, 2nd Period
*Round*: 5
*Players*: P...
Introducing 'ScrapJacks' to PaulOG via Discord
-
Hi All,
I hosted PaulOG for a game of 'ScrapJacks' over Discord the other day and
he's written up a terrific post-game write-up. Check it out!
Cheers!
...
The Awards for Challenge XVI
-
*Like so many prizes, it's the anticipation of the opening that's so
exciting...*
Ahem. Speaking of prizes, welcome to the wrap-up of the 16th edition ...
Battle on the Border 1809
-
Hi all,
After my last post about finishing the 28mm Bavarian's, I took them out for
a little battle with the Austrian Jagars. I am using Songs of Drums...
Midgard - Heroic Battles
-
Short post about my favouritr wargaming rules for the moment, Midgard -
Heroic Battles by James Morris.
I am not totally objective as I been involved in...
So I decided two months ago to partly quit and clean in the hobby, dumping periods I don`t play, games I didn`t like and such... and to paint my forces consisting of anime models like more Gundam suits for Future War Commander and the likes.
Then a new `feel like` of World of Warcraft hit me and paint time is suffering big time due to it, as you can see here with shelf one of the To Do list
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten