vrijdag 18 juni 2021

My Hero Academia volume 1 - Kohei Horikoshi

 So after the anime, I started the manga.

And as per sane mind, I so far only bought volume 1, to see if I like it as much as the series.

Now, this first volume, covering 7 chapters, goes over the beginning of the series as Midoriya gets his faithful encounter with All Might and inherits a fragment of his power.



Now, as usual wuth written or drawn versions, there are details in there that have to be omitted for the runtime of an anime episode, like the powers of Midoriya's parents, or running jokes on how All Might is "drawn so differently from us" to show his towering presence in their minds.

So yeah, these first 7 chapters have been a fun revisit to the early days of the series, and I might be adding more of them over time, though not urgently.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten