maandag 16 mei 2022

Archonia's Free Comic Book Day manga bundle

 Okay, so a bit of a special mystery box this time.



Back at the end of january, you could order for free (bar a few euro postage ofc) bundles for Free Comic Book day from Archonia.

Yeah, I could have taken ALL the free bundles, but as regular comics don`t rock my boat, I didn`t bother, and only went for the Manga bundle.  

And now I picked up the parcel at the local UPS point, and have NO clue at all what will be inside, so let's do an unboxing!
 

 
Now, these aren`t manga sized, which is a bit of a shame as they don't in the shelves, and the western manga will be a trial and error when I go to read them.  But heck, we might be suprised, and if not, I'll give them away over on my YouTube or something.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten