zaterdag 4 februari 2023

On the Painting Desk 223: Arthur is nearly done

 Aw right, nearly there!

The plamo kit of Super Mecha Champions' Arthur has been fully painted and as such nearly ready for battle.

The only things that now have to be done still, is basing him and adding a layer of varnish, though I wonder what that will give on the transparant parts.


But once that is done, he can join Caramel in "I need to make stat cards for them row" which is something I'll have a look at once I also finished the third kit, Hurricane.

Whom I started assembling as well this week...
 

 
But I also did some progress on my Quintuplets piece, now that I have a lighter, warmer brown for Miku's hair.  I really hope to finish this painting before the end of the year, but it is a piece that I only get to work on very occasionally. Especially as all the "large" sections are done, and I will know have to do tiny parts and blends all over the drawing, so it's going to be a lot of colour switching and such.



So this has been a productive period for sure, let's try and keep that mojo going!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten