zondag 6 augustus 2023

The Haul Report 369

 A small mantic parcel this week arrived!

As you could see in yesterday's painting desk, I needed parts to give the Infernal Dwarf warriors a command group.

So I ordered the Immortal upgrade set from Mantic, to make sure I can finish putting the unit together.  And I also ordered the light mortar will at it, just because I could hehehe.



They arrived nicely at the end of the past week as a result.

But the bigger haul is a new cellphone, as after 5 years of loyal service, my Honor P10 is failing.  And as such replaced it with a OnePlus Nord CE3 Lite, meaning I`ll be needing to AliExpress some new phone covers...



So this will be "fun" to try and figure out the ringtones, the camera etc etc... not my forte.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten