vrijdag 18 augustus 2023

Unboxing Chaos Dwarf suited figures from Miniatures Forge

 Sometimes, the Facebook and Instagram spams lead to nice discoveries.

And this is one of them, a polish RPG miniature creator called Miniatures Forge.

I found them as such from a post that popped up in one of the various FB groups I was in, and went to have a look to see if they had some models suited for my ever grwoing (again) army, and they sure did.

Now, you can select the scale they are printed in, so I opted ofc for 32mm as most models are heroic scaled, and the option of "no base" as they will go in my forces for rank-and-file gaming.  That meant they came to about 5.50 euro each per figure, not to bad for a heap of characters.  

So let's look which brave (cough) dwarves joined the ranks of the Dawi Zharr:
 

 
I like the quality a lot, and have my eyes on the manufacturer already for some more figures to bolster my ranks, something I`ll get round to ordering in a few weeks I guess.

Now to first clean off the cotton of these guys and galls...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten