zondag 3 maart 2019

Haul Report 171

The first week of march, and here we are agian with a pile of loot.

And it has been a pretty variety of stuff this week...

Starting out with a nice little lot I bought at the club, with Imperial Guard, whom will be drafed into my Renegades force, and a Predator conversion featuring a chimera turret for some nice variation.  And 56 guardsmen of a variety of metal and plastic units...

A second lot I obtained consisted of a heap of Eldar models.  While I do need to order a small piece left and right to complete them, the models I wanted for my force, being the two Grav Tanks and the Vyper, would cost me more then the whole lot.


Through the mail, some stuffsies arrived as well, namely a set of 3 Tau Crisis suits


Last weekend, I was at the local Games Workshop store, and it was Black Library Celebration day.  Initially, I picked up the limited edition model, and got a nice pile of freebies with it.  A bit later, I also grabbed two novella's, and the free teaser for the new kids range of books from Black Library.



So that's a good pile of stuff for this week...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten