zaterdag 9 maart 2019

On the Painting Desk 85

Another weekly update, as the AHPC is now really being rounded down for me this year.

Because basically, I need to base the two knights, and paint Bilbo, to end up at the goalmark of 750, going for 753 to be precise.

This also means that slowly and steadily, other projects are coming to the fore again.  As such, I did some work on the Tau Crisis suits this week, while some japanese toro have received their basecoating.


In the coming week, where I should have painting sessions on monday and wednesday evening if all remains to plan, I'm aiming to first and foremost finish Bilbo, as well as doing the blue on the crisis suits.



Next week, there won't be a progress update however, as I'll be leaving for London the 15th for an extended weekend trip with Noshi, so see you here again in a fortnight...

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks like there is enough to keep you busy for a while

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I`m aiming at the 6 years I`ll be earlier on pension then the wife, mid 2043 somewhere xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen