woensdag 13 mei 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: I learned so much!

Hello everyone, and welcome to another tale of my great adventures!


And this week, I really learned a lot of things.

But before I start, let me tell you I got involved in a big accident.  I was ran over by an elephant!!!

But no worries, I contemplated about it during the sleepytime...

... and got even!

Now, as you might have seen, last sunday it was mother's day, and I wrote my own name, all by meself, on my gift for mommy!

Mommy has taught me something funnily naughty as well this week, see:



They can`t blame daddy for that!

Talking daddy, I had my weekly date with him for another spectacular episode of Gundam Build Divers, we really enjoy this little moment together.  I want to have such a big robot myself!!!

He did learn me that "wargame" thing though, looks fun I must say.

Though I have to keep an eye out for daddy it seems, he caught me twice this week.  First when I was nibbling on my blanky, because, I need to learn how everything tastes now don`t I?

Could you believe I would do such a thing if you look at me?

And then he caught me when I was taking a nap.  Three beds, but a washing pillow is comfy as well, believe me.

He was probably looking out to catch me after I banned him from the big bed, nothing beats some lazy slumbering in the morning...

Well, that's it for this time, see you all again soon with more daring exploits!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten