vrijdag 26 februari 2021

What I painted in February 2021

 The AHPC continues, and entries are being worked on an rolled out at a steady pace.

And this second month of the challenge saw some very good progress made towards my target number, with a couple of bigger points hauling entries.

The first of those being this 6mm force of Neo-Soviets.
 

 
Next, Goldberry was completed.
 

 
A large heap of Orcs lead by Gorbag was the next entry on the map. 


Morgwaeth's Blade-Coven also joined the fray this month
 
 
For the Obliette, a challenge quest of projects long forgotten, a heap of Baccus AWI british where done.
 
 A small Mausoleum was also painted up this month.
 
 
After more then a year, I painted the remaining 4 Gondor knights that stood in my closet, joined by a captain on foot.
 

 
I also got round to painting up (at last) one of my many Relic Knights models.


While not having any plans for an undead army, these mantic models where painted for use in games like Nightwatch and Rangers of Shadow Deep.



More hobbits bolstered the ranks as well this month, with a splattering of characters.

The final step of the Challenge before the finale was completed when I finished the Fomoroid Crusher this month.


The final entry for the AHPC this month wasn't for a special location, with this model of the silver Sagitta saint.



So that means a very impressive 182 models saved from Lead Mountain this shortest month of the year, though I admit 2 forces of 6mm models goes a long way to bumping those numbers up!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten