vrijdag 16 april 2021

A small decoration project

 Okay, so this is a bit of a first try project, say a first step of the total redecoration of my mancave.



The idea actually came from a YouTube clip on collecting anime merch, I'm afraid I can't recall the creator's exact movie, I believe it was the room tour, but it is on the channel of Daijoububu.

The idea is pretty simple, as instead of trying to hang pins and buttons from a piece of cloth attached to the wall, and coming down with time under the weight, it is instead all attached onto a canvas frame.



So I went to Pipoos and grabbed a small and cheap one for this project, knocking me off a measly 4 euros.  I decided not to paint it, but measured the inside frame and prepared to hang some small hooks on the wall.



Hey, I only mis-measured once, go me!



So then I looked for all the pins and buttons that still remained from "a not so fun thing that made me part with my original collection years ago and I don't talk about" and gathered them together.



Okay, so the frame hangs, and at time of writing, about two weeks since actually doing this, it still does.  And more or less straight, not bad for the most all thumbs guy on the world!



Slowly I'll be filling it up, as I get round to grab more pins and such to fill out orders over time, but as I said, this is a first babystep to a big remodelling, but first the new windows have to be installed.  The perfect excuse to change it all over!

See you laters!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten