zondag 11 april 2021

The Haul Report 274

 A modest week this time round, though I have been spending my week off  "exploring" websites and such.

Yeah, we all know that means stuff is in the mail now don`t we ;-)

But this week, I did receive a nice addition to my collection, with the remaining missing character from my FunkoPOP The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance arriving, Mira.



A full unboxing on her was yesterday on my blog, so if you missed that, it is right under this post on the front page.
 

 
And from Pipoos, I got myself an A2 board to work on Yuno as well as a canvas board in preparation for the room's restyling.  But I had a revelation, instead of taking foamboard, I went for artist paper to make the collage, because that will make my life a LOT easier to frame it!

Now to wait for orders to arrive, and pray to Athena that customs won't be hitting me hard...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten