zaterdag 13 januari 2024

On the Painting Desk 264

 Well, I spend most of the week stuck to the couch after a leg surgery...

But never the less, I did manage to paint some more in the short stints I needed to try not to keep it all stretched.
 
The biggest advance was on the Fomoroid Crusher, who is all finished bar basing.  I hope to do that this weekend, so he will be ready for gaming, and then see to obtain the other two Warcry big beasties to have the Regiment of Renown for Age of Sigmar.
 

 
I also made minor progress on the Mordheim band, but as the days now come with a little more mobility all the time, I estimate I will be able to give them a nice push in the coming week, and as a result even might get my paint targets back on course, finishing the band by the end of january.
 
But, babysteps, and this time not by choice hehehe...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten