zaterdag 20 januari 2024

On the Painting Desk 265

 Ravaged by misery and despair this week!

Okay, at least by a very annoying constant pain of stitches in a place you don't like to have them, as it severly cut the mobility of my leg.

Meaning painting was not really on the agenda, being unable to fold my leg under the little painting table.  I managed to base the Fomoroid though, as no bending over was required for that, but apart from that not to much has been achieved.



A little work on the Mordheim henchmen band, which I had hoped to actually finish during revalidation, boy was I mistaken.  But that means I hopefully will get some night batches in the coming week to compensate and achieve my target of finishing the band by the end of january never the less.

Finger crossed!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten