zondag 21 januari 2024

The Haul Report 387

 Well, it's a bit of an anime haul again this week, as my box from TokyoCatch arrived with the loot I won at the end of december last year.

And for the contents, that's some nice anime stuff for the collection



But that is not all, through Cardmarket I obtained some foil cards for the completing of the Date a Bullet series from Weiss Schwarz, ticking 4 of the counter.



I also obtained some wargame material, in the form of this classic Chaos Dwarf general, a nice find through Vinted.  Though the little big hats aren't cheap anywhere, I did get it for a price I could live with.
 
 
I also received a late christmas present of sorts, as the voucher I got from my brother in law has been used for the volume 20 of the excellent Terraformars series.
 

 
So that is surely a wide and varied selection of goods this time round, totally a winner!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten