zondag 26 mei 2024

On the Painting Desk 283

 So, as predicted last week, the Exiled Dead already passed the Horns of Hashut in paint works.

Which was a bit to be expected, as I just enjoy painting the Underworlds warbands, because that is like the only game I'm actually playing these days.

Now, with last sunday being a tournament for said Underworlds, my exploits being able to be found HERE, that meant I wasn't painting even though it was crappy raining weather.
 
And as sort of predicted last week, the Exiled Dead got the attention of the spare time, in that manner that they are... finished, and will be featured in the coming week on the blogpage.



That also means I already undercoated a fresh Underworlds warband, and it will be hammerin' time as the Condemnors enter the fray!

I did some painting though on the Akhelian King as well, so he keeps progressing steadily, as well as a little bit of work on the Horns of Hashut's Shatterers.

But next week, I hope to have started painting something not shown yet... so check back next weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten