zaterdag 15 juni 2024

On the Painting Desk 286

 Would you believe it!?

I actually scored the vows I made last week, doing all the things I was planning to, and even get some more in.

It did came at the expense of night's rest and not being able to go out for yet another week to play some Underworlds, as both Thorin as well as Noshi where stricken by a nasty cold.

Now, maybe tomorrow at the tournament I run I'll get some games in, depending how many players show up, but it will be with an unplayed so far warband in the form of the Skinnerkin.



That being said, let's check out this week's complete paint progress, and talk a bit about what is planned next once these advance some more!

So there we have it, check back next week to see if I actually got anywhere...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten