zondag 30 juni 2024

The Haul Report 400: let's say it's about 400+ books

 Well well, albeit I didn't upload an episode every week, this means for over 4 years I have been making these Haul Reports for the little blog.

And to kick off this jubileum edition, I have some nice promo material for Warhammer Underworlds that I found through Vinted:



Now to get those warbands painted up so I can put the cards actually onto the table... and hopefully not use to many of those tokens!



Another small parcel that arrived came from AliExpress, as I (finally) ordered that load of 25mm square bases to start building my Wood Elves for The Old World... and then some, like round 100mm to rebase my demon princess of Slaanesh and 50mm squares for various purposes.
 

 



I also obtained "a few" books this period.  My mother-in-law's amateur theatre group was cleaning out their storage, and I had to come and see if there was anything fantasy of scifi that intrested me.  In the end, I already took along about 200 books for me and Noshi, and some for trading, on day 1... resulting in multiple full trunks.

So that is definitly going to be defining my coming weeks of "to do", meaning hobby time needs to be put aside for now and spend off-time on sorting out all the books and which ones to put on my trade page...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten