Lovely brutal, I always liked the Terraformars series, both the anime and the manga that I am still enjoying.
And the good news is that it came after a year long hiatus past year due to illness of one of the creators.
This volume continues the Earth-hen arc, meaning it also continues with the chapter numbering being reset after the Mars arc conclusion. Taking place a time after those events, the Terraformars have infiltrated Earth and are conducting experiments on humans, using them to breed hybrids and studying them.
These experiments are conducted on an hidden island base, and Akari is joined with a small security team to infiltrate it, get to the leader bug, and free the captured humans. But they are hardpressed, as there are far more Terraformars present then expected. And not only that, they learn that both the Chinese government as well as the Newton Family are also involved and working together with the roaches.
The team suffers serious injuries but finally manage to reach the prisoners, only to be about to be overwhelmed when Michelle K. Davis arrives, together with her specialised US team called "Spatials", and extract both the prisoners as the team. But the governments and the team are after "the second", Akari, for research purposes...
The volume ends with most fleeing, while Hochi confronts the leaders aboard their ship, only to be greeted by a mysterious, helmeted figure. But to find out who that is, I guess I need to get to the next volume soon...
Sjeesh, I really love this series (and no, not "only" for Michelle) and can't wait to continue reading!




Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten