Summer vacation is in full swing, so that means we are doing quite a lot of themeparks these days.
Because Noshi has to keep her 2 boys entertained after all...
We began with the traditional Efteling weekend on my birthday weekend, and of course I borught back some cool piles of merchandise from there.
The limited edition christmas village figure of Captain Gijs, only available at the park, which was the birthday gift from my mum, though I of course had to bring it myself.
But there was also a 1+1 action on Efteling small figures, so I grabbed a hostess and the cook from Polle's Keuken from this. While the Summerpin was already sold out, I did get 10 of the 'T Smidje pins and the new Rapunzel 25th anniversary one.
Though it turned out not to have the full series in the gacha ball pins of 't Smidje unfortunatly, so Vinted to the rescue and we grabbed the last missing one, Kogeloog, from there to complete the full series 9.
But we also went to Bobbejaanland during our extended weekend in Kasterlee, and here I grabbed the full series of 5 pins, celebrating the 65th birthday of the amusement park.
So two parks in two weeks, that's a good way to kick off the holidays. And more will follow in august, so keep your eyes peeled here and on my special YouTube channel for Themepark visits.







Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten