zondag 20 januari 2019

Haul Report 165

Well, perhaps this was not so calm a week...

Though in my defence, I can state that it was all ordered a while ago, or was a fantastic bargain...

The first things I got for example, being the 2018 Chapter Approved and the MESBG The Hobbit armies book, where ordered beginning of december with our club group purchases, but I just didn't get round before to pick them up.

That same evening I picked them up, a buddy of mine, Jo, asked if I was intrested in his last left overs of Lord of the Rings figures. I said sure, I like to have the Nazgul and Celeborn especially, but he just sold me the whole lot for 30 euro.  So yes, the painted Fellowship will go in my 'to trade' cabinet, but the other things are so worth it.

From Wayland, I used my vouchers for a strong discount on the plastic version of The Fellowship, whom will be used in this years AHPC as well.

The final arrival is the first of a bunch of cellphone covers for my v10, all shopped through AliExpress.  Costing me like a euro with free shipping, they have some nice anime artwork over on the site.


A nice pile of loot as such this week!

1 opmerking: