dinsdag 22 januari 2019

Quickly, take him down!

The Sports bonus round was something I initially planned to skip, as it wouldn't fit in my Lord of the Rings theme.

But then I remembred that hilarious // cringeworthy moment from the Two Towers movie.


When the Uruk Hai prepare to blow up the Deeping Wall, the lines open and under loud cheering a berserker with torch runs up.  In a style like the Olympic Torchbearer (is there a bigger symbolism of sport?) he runs into the powder and explodes the wall.


So to that end, I indeed painted up the figures for just this moment: the berserker and some Uruk Hai cheering him on his way as he breaks ranks...


So for this bonus round entry, I finished as such 15 infantry models, good for 75 points to the total...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten