zaterdag 20 april 2019

The Haul Report 177

So the parcels I talked about last week are dripping in from eBay...

And they are for 40k first this week, as slowly my battlesuits that I try to snatch on the cheap are coming.

After a heap of soul searching and pondering (okay, granted, pure personal reasons) my Emperor's Children will dwindle down to a 1500 points force, with the Gundam project of battlesuits only is going to be on the rise and aim for the 3000 mark instead for mega battle events.  Albeit the EC's won't be dropped under that mark before the other force is ready, and to that end two more suits arrived in the beginning of the week, one going to be my commander.



Another "nostalgia" find arrived as well this week, in the form of the first LOTR rulebook from 2001, which I obtained for a single pound...

So now I'm waiting for one more "pre soulsearching" parcel, containing ironically some figures as well that will be immediatly resold...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten