dinsdag 7 mei 2019

The Middle-Earth Hobby Bingo update 1

So playing Bingo and enjoying the hobby... a great way to get one motivated.

And I did scratch some squares off in this first update, resulting in the chart now looking as follows:


The first one I scratched out was the "Play a game using an army you have never used before", as I fielded Isengard for the first time against Noshi, the battle report can be found HERE.



Noshi made a shocking confession to me as well, in that she never had seen the *extended* versions of the The Lord of the Rings movies... so of course I couldn't let this pass and the 28th we sat down for that best of traditions: Lord of the Rings marathooooooooon!!!! and scratch the "Watch the The Lord of the Rings trilogy" of the list.


In an ongoing effort to also finish the "Play all of the Matched Play Scenarios at least once", the first one, To The Death!, has been fought between me and Noshi.  You can look at the game HERE in a Battle Report.



With Denethor getting painted up, I also could scratch the "Build and Paint a new ;odel for one of your Armies" of the list.


So that`s a good start to the bingo if you ask me...








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten