zondag 26 mei 2019

TSA Clubevening of the 24th of May 2019

Two days ago I was at the club to face Nemesis in a game of Future War Commander, of which you  got a batrep yesterday.


And of course that meant I could make the tour of the played games again, and see what was rolling at the club this evening.

The Axis and Allies game continued this week.

Star Wars Legions was being played again, as the Rebels launched a raid.

In the Wild West, guns where blazing.

Marc brought along Swordpoint... in scale 2mm.  Yeah, that`s even to small for me...


A german U Boot sneaked below the waves in this app supported game.

The Heroquest adventurers went on in making their stories.

 A Ninth Age battle raged in full galore as the Tomb Kings faced the Lizardmen.


While dodging the camera, our club president was actually moved from his office to play a game!

A 28mm ancients battle took place tonight.

For the 40k League, two battles where fought, one putting Orks against Blood Angels, the other seeing kin-fight between Craftworld and Dark Eldar. (I forgot to snap a picture of that second game though, being playing myself and it finished faster then expected)

In the final game of the night, the North assaulted a confederate position.


Heikki in the meantime worked hard on getting his Kharadrim ready...

Now, I will be attending a bit less the coming months, but when I am able to go, I will make certain to snap some pictures and show you what is being played at our venue!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten