zaterdag 6 juli 2019

On the Painting Desk 101

Something got finished this week, woop woop!

I managed to round of the Rohan battle company models this week, as you could see in a post earlier this week.  And some Minas Tirith spearmen are moved to the back up closet as they await basing, which will happen when all of them are ready.

So now at least Noshi can trash me with my army of choice x-D


I also did some work on the next battle company I wanted to round out, the dwarves of the Durin's Folk list, and tinkered a bit with some Future War Commander models in the form of some 6mm Razorbacks, while already basecoating some bigger tanks and infantry as well.


In the coming week, I'll be trying to finish some of the 6mm, and do some work on the Rivendell Elves mainly, to clear those soonish of my desk as a result...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten