woensdag 30 oktober 2019

What I painted in October 2019

So, this is a very good month on the painting level, because this month, the kitchen was installed, and now the place is nearing it's completion stages.

Yes, next month we are moving in in the half of the month...

That also means I'm slowly starting to pack up my figures and stuff now, and the paints are being tucked away in boxes to go to the new Mancave.

But I did manage to finish some larger projects, as in I also completed more troops of Minas Tirith, as that cleared up a lot of space on my desk.



Not only those good guys where done this month, but a regular orc with standard also joins the ranks of the Mordor force.

Furthermore, 3 Mordor Uruk-hai join the fray, not to boost the force per se, but allowing me to field the Cirith Ungol Battle Company now as well.


Small scatter terrain has also been added this month, the first being these two plastic pillars.
As well as a demonic sacrificial altar


A little 30 models as such to the tally this month... whom can go straight into the carry cases to move houses.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten