donderdag 31 oktober 2019

Zeon paint test vehicles

Today, I have some test case models for my 6mm "Gundam" force in Future War Commander (using the CAV Open Market list for the rules).

And those are some vehicles to try out the colours I want them to be fielded in.


Now, going by the Origins anime, the Zeon forces where all a rather dull grey, which works well on large scale models as you have the markings to add detail to them, but at this tiny scale they wouldn't have to much effect.

So to that order, I added some Olive to the light grey colourscheme the vehicles tend to be painted in according to the anime.  This breaks up the pattern a bit and makes it more pleasing to the eye.


The "lucky candidates" for the test where an (incomplete, I lost the roof gun over the years) Bison support tank from the Neo Soviet range of Brigade Models, as well as two ww2 armoured cars which will now serve as recce units for the force.

I'm rather fine with how the colour test turned out, and it is not to intricate to prevent mass painting of the forces once I have moved and gotten round to it, probably during the AHPC to make up a weekly entry.

Sieg Zeon!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Sieg Zeon!
    Is 6mm roughly to scale with 1/144 Gunpla?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. No, it`s 1/285 technically, but I use them with 1/400 and 1/300 gashapon gundams.

      1/144 is more 15 to 20mm scale depending the manufacturers sizings

      Verwijderen