woensdag 8 november 2023

A Slave ogre for my Earthshaker

 A small side project I have been painting up recently, and this is in case I would go and play a game of Age of Sigmar.



In the AoS system, which also uses round bases for war machines and crew like T9A, the Legion of Azorgh (where an Earthshaker is called a Dreadquake Mortar btw) has some options the old Chaos Dwarf list didn`t have.

And one of those options is to include an enslaved ogre in the crew, giving it some benefits for the 20 points upgrade it costs.  As I still have a few of the old metal Clan War ogres lying around, I decided to paint one of them up and become part of the crew when needed.



Surely, they are way smaller then the current GW Ogres for one, but big enough along the Dawi'Zharr, and they are essentially just some quick to be killed crew anyways should they ever be engaged by dedicated troops.



Now to divert attention to some flamey support for the army...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten