zaterdag 4 november 2023

On the Painting Desk 254

 Okay, so compared to last week, I made a last minute change to plans.

The reason being two-fold: a Warhammer Underworlds tournament has been announced for the end of november that I will attend, AND I got my hands on Elathain's Soulraid, the Idoneth warband from the fourth season, Direchasm, and one I always had a soft spot for.



So while I planned on taking Morgwaeth along, and paint the Kurnothi band next, I shifted in the Idoneth instead and will try to paint them before the tournament and take them along, even if I haven`t played them yet.  Then I can decide probably on the day itself which of the two elven types I`ll be hauling along, namely irritating fish or blood-crazed ladies...
 
But let's get them painted up first...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten