woensdag 15 november 2023

Warhammer Underworlds: Elathain's Soulraid

 The Idoneth Deepkin, an army that fascinated ever since their release into Age of Sigmar, have at the moment two warbands in Underworlds.

So when I finally got my hands on the first, older, one, I immediatly threw my paint schedule on it's head and went in for them.

I'm even considering taking them to a tournament in the coming weeks, even though I never fielded them, just because they are so cool with the fish and crab members in the band.  And okay, so they are elves and as a result pretty fragile, and a seemingly low damage output, but they do have some cool tricks up their sleeves, like very potent poisons.



And as an added bonus, they are the first unit now for my AoS army of the Idoneth, that I finally will get of the ground in earnest to maybe even play some tournaments in 2024 with.  But that will depend a lot on painting time getting in, because I have a lot of other stuff to do as well.

Special mention goes to the fish though, I deliberatly went for a pink colour on that little model, as Thorin's favorite toy is a plastic pink fish, so we can play "aquarium" together now. 

Now hopefully Santa finds my letter for the new base box, containing another Idoneth warband in it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten