dinsdag 20 februari 2024

Classic Wood Elf Treeman

 So time for a golden oldie I recently finished painting up.



Okay granted, he was to become part of a full new Wood Elf army I wanted to build for TOW, but the calendar will keep me limited to only Underworlds events this year, so this plan goes to the side.



But that is why the classic treeman, which I love a lot for the look off, and is full metal, is based on a square 50mm MDF base.

Weighing basically a ton, I'm still not convinced of the newer plastic treemen.  Sure, they are way bigger, but I think they lack the "grumpiness" the old metal treemen had.  Never the less, he will be included in the army (IF it ever materializes) not as a treeman then, but a treekin elder aka unit champion.



But that will be something for the future to look at...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten