zondag 18 februari 2024

On the Painting Desk 269

 A good week for painting, as I cleared out almost all the models I was working on last week, uncliding the "secret one"... which I'll be revealing never the less this week.

Because the TOW plan has been shelved for now, but that is another story.

I did do some changes in the planned projects, putting the Horns of Hashut aside for now and replacing them with the next Underworlds warband from the collection, the Wild Hunt.  This has to do with, after watching the calendar for 2024, I guess UW will be about the only game I'll be able to systematically play for the foreseeable future.  Which isn't a bad thing at all, because it is awesome fun.



For the "work on it in between" like the monstrosity was, I now put down the Akhelian King, because heck, one day that AOS force will be completed!

But the main target for this week is the demonsmith, as I want to round out the Mordheim band as soon as able though.

Check back next week to see how far I gotten!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten