zondag 25 februari 2024

On the Painting Desk 270

 Well, not as much progress this week as I'd liked, as I had to pick up and get used to my car, the first one in over 20 years that I'll be going on the road with.

The good thing being it will allow me for more tournament plays and flea-market hunts though for hobby stuff.

But that meant I didn't get round painting all that much, though while not in the video, I did put together Cyreni's Razors, whom I want to get up and running for the Underworlds tournament in June.  Talking tournaments, I ran my first game with the other Idoneth warband, the report can be found a few days back on this blog.



What I did manage to paint though this week is some colours on the first layer of Skaeth's Wild Hunt, as well as minor advances on the Daemonsmith and Akhelian King.  I'm really going to try and make serious progress on this Daemonsmith the coming week though, to get that Mordheim warband ready at last.

Let's see how it goes and check back next weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten