zondag 4 februari 2024

The Haul Report 388

 Well, for The Old World I'm going to be building a Wood Elf army, just because I can, on the new base sizes.

And while starting from scratch, I am on the look-out for some cheap and good deals for figures.

Visiting the FantasyWelt online store, I saw the Runewars boxes where at -50%, so I ordered enough boxes of them to form a scout unit and fill out my Treekin unit.  Both the infantry boxes came to less then 11 euro a box, while the two big beasties knocked me back a measly 15 euro, so that was a good deal for sure.



Needless to say, I couldn`t let that pass and a few days later they already arrived at the doorstep.  I'll do an unboxing on them soon, as the line isn't that well known, and have a look at the figures in deeper detail.
 


 
And my Dolly brought back this amazing T-shirt from a shopping trip, found at Celio*, thanks love!!! 

 
I also treated myself to some fine beers, with the Straffe Hendrik 2023 special... and their triple, meaning I also go their nice glass with the purchase at a special action at the local supermarket.

Until the next instalment!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten