donderdag 4 april 2024

Spring Fantasy Anime League 2024

 In the wake of the winter league, where I put down my best result since playing this game, it is time to make the selection for this years spring league.

A season where Demon Slayer, Reincarnated as a Slime, My Hero Academia and others return... which are of course all not selectable.



So, I had a look at the other entries, and two where immediate pickings.  Date a Live also returns, so Ijust couldn't not take that one, as well as the highly anticipated and hyped Kaju Number 8.  Those where immediate selections, and while both only start the second week of the season, I never the less put Kaju already as active, as I can only do one swap a week, meaning I can bring Date A Live in for week 2 immediatly.  Another highly anticipated series, that has the same issue, is the new season of Maou Gakuin, which also starts active for a no-scoring in week 1.  This basically means my season will be starting in week 2, but if I am lucky they won't hit the non-aceable tressholds in their first airing week... a gamble, but one I am willing to take.

My other active selections do start in week one, first of all the third season of Yuru Camp, and my second choice from the restricted anime list.  Ookami to Koushinryou and Hananoi-kun make up my starting line for the rest, the latter as it is a genre that usually performs okay in these leagues I have noticed (definitly better then smaller, less well known isekai).  The weakest performer of those two in week 1 will be the victim to be swapped out for Date A Live as a result.



Rounding out my bench selection will be Sasayaku You and Kuroshitsuji, both series I don't know much about but that I was guided to by their ratings on people's Plan To Watch list.

So, with the stress of getting nearer to the previous season result then my usually lingering near the ranking bottoms now on the table, I wonder how this competition will fare, and if I "broke the code" in the past winter season or just got lucky...

We will know in 13 weeks...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten