dinsdag 23 april 2024

The 600th anime

 Well, with Majo to Yajuu finished, that anime gets the distinctive honour of being the 600th finished anime on my MAL account.



Considering I joined the website on the 23rd of october 2017, that is one mean feat.

Over the years to this goal, I have been rewatching anime from my youth (better understanding it at age 40+ then I did at age 10 or so), discovered a lot of new series, and got reaquainted with old loves that moved on unknown to me past the Club Dorothee days.



While I don't have a specific genre, even though Mecha is my thing, my viewed list goes all over the place.  And I am very proud of not having dropped a single series ever, no matter how meuh I found something, I soldiered on and went through them.

With 84 anime currently still in the being watched (aka, I should watch them this year) and nearly 300 on the planned to watch, I still have a long list to enjoy, and every season something new comes around as well.  But if all goes more or less to plan, and I put in some extra time as well, I might even hit the 700 viewed anime mark this year, or at the very latest at the beginning of 2025.

Let's see how that will play out!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten