vrijdag 26 juli 2013

The Playstation Challenge: part 7 of 12

Another month gone by, another update in the epic battle between me and Andy.  

And what a crap month it was for me in terms of raw point gain.  The combination of hot weather, gundam games and non all nighter gamesession allowances by the better half, resulted this month in a rather minor gain from my part.

And luckily, as well a minor gain with my opponent, so he is still trailing behind... just.

Heck, most of my points this month actually came from the munchkin and his wonderbook games...

Deciding the winner:

Less then a gap of 8400 is a victory for me, more then 9000 points gap is a victory for Andy, and in between those two extremes it becomes a draw


The oversight of gained spoils, updated after every monthly update post.

Last update: 26st of July 2013

Yokai_Tomsche



Points: 51.720 + 3000
Level: 16 - 46% + 35%

Platinum Trophies: 12 + 0
Gold Trophies: 133 + 8
Silver Trophies: 400 + 17
Bronze Trophies: 1706 + 118

Games played: 317 + 21
Games Beaten: 34 + 1

AnRoDr



Points: 51.270 + 2565
Level: 16 - 40% + 32%

Platinum Trophies: 13 + 0
Gold Trophies: 132 + 10
Silver Trophies: 389 + 12
Bronze Trophies: 1692 + 87

Games played: 213 + 5
Games Beaten: 28 + 2

This means Andy starts the year with a lead of 8670 points, currently the gap is - 450 (WIN TOMSCHE)

Again, neither of us managed to score any platinum trophies this month, but Andy did outscore me on both golden trophies, as well as with games completely finished.  Heck, he scored 100% even on Magic, a game I have only bought because I wanted the promo for my type-2 deck, as I think it a rather bad representation of how Magic is played competitively.

Luckily on the other hand, thanks to a little intenser non Gundam gaming the past day, I managed to keep the hole to a measly 450 points in my benefit, leaving Andy now stuck with a gap of 9451 points to catch up in order to win the contest and 7996 points to grab if he wants a draw, and 5 months left to do so.

That means I need to keep the balance in my favor by losing every remaining month by a maximum of  1595 points and my team carries home the victory in the challenge.

My gameplan is to do one last serious 'bump' during august to grind away as much points as possible, to then hopefully spend the last months when I'm back at the schoolbenches by actually relaxing full time and try to finish and platinum the games I want before the PS4 storms in, as well as battle some more spectres on my PS2.  Well, that at least, is the plan... and as we all know, every good plan ends at the first step.

Another little issue is that for the second month running I can't provide global and national rankings, because YGN has very unlucky server maintenance moments lately lol.

Well, of we go into month 8, as the dualshocks and move controllers are getting prepared slowly but surely for some serious blazing, see y'all next month for a fresh installment!

Game on!


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten