vrijdag 7 september 2018

Altar of Slaanesh update august 2018

So my Altar is nice and shiny now, as compared to the post last week, I received, added and painted all the bits for the other battles I've won.

This means that I am now "up to date" except for the Kill Team game from TSa barbeque, so one more Nurgle icon is now on the "to order" list for parts.

As I'll be ordering a variety of army parts soonish, just to have some additional bits of armies lying around in my bits boxes from armies I never came near even to touching myself.  Small things, like 10ct parts and the likes, in all probability.

So my TSA buddies can now see at least one piece of "something" hubris lying on the base, painted in where applicable a copy of their used colourschemes.

Now let's try to fill this CD up during the run of 8th edition 40k and Kill Team...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten