zondag 2 september 2018

The Haul Report 148: a new Lunamaria for the collection

Okay, after last week's post, it is perhaps time for some slight redeeming...

Not that I got a lot of stuff for that end though, but it's a beginning...

Well, the title says it all about what I`m the most excited for this week of course, so here she is together with how the collection currently stands...


I received a small bits order I did to complete the Altar of Slaanesh 'for now' as you could read in my post past friday, little items suitable to complete the littering with the armies I fought and defeated so far.  I'll be placing a bigger order soon though in order to have a "stock" of pieces should I get to add more things, which especially with Kill Team might run up swiftly... or not, if the dice gods are fickle.
But yeah, I also got some extra cards in to build on my deck...


That's it again for this week, it's not absolution, but some redemption has been brought in at least...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten