zaterdag 8 september 2018

My Emperor's Children after 1 year: 5000 points painted

Okay, so it`s a few weeks overdue, but I haven`t been adding to the force anyways with the work for Burrows and Badgers.

But a year ago, I started refurbishing my old 3rd Legion, as I always have been, and will be, a follower of Fulgrim, the Palpatine Phoenix.





I always loved their purple and gold pre-heresy scheme, and the pink and black is just as great as this is a colour scheme that not many people want to apply to their figures.  The Pink Phalanx has been known at TSA for almost two decades, and after my hobby hiatus of 5 years, it was only logical I picked them back up and started restoring them, as well as adding to them.

Now divided over 4 lists actually (the Astartes, the Heretics, the Deamons and the Knights), they all add together so far to a few points over 5000, not to bad for a 12 month painting stint.  As I mentioned in the video as well, 2019 will be my self-proclaimed Year of Slaanesh, as I`ll be at last restoring and completing all the various parts of the force, which should land me between the 13k and 15k mark at the end of the year with models I have lying around now.

And we all know more will be added all the time...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten