donderdag 6 september 2018

Sir Nutsalot, Squirrel Knight

The most recent addition to the Burrows and Badgers warbands I`m painting up, the squirrel knight is one of my top loved sculpts.

The armoured tail especially makes it look just bloody fantastic!

This model will be part of my warband when I face off against Noshi.  He comes decked in armour and wielding a mighty halberd, so this little rodent will be a bit of a "lynchpin" of my band around which the other models will have to do their jobs.

Definatly a top sculpt by Michael!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I’m getting more and more tempted by this with each post you make - I’ve ordered a copy of the rule book in at work ‘just to have a look...’

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well, normally after the weekend me and the missus are going to give it a very first go to try out our (simplefied) scenario for the open day, so that will tell us more on the game itself.

    But I am sold on the range for sure :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen