zondag 9 februari 2020

AHPC10: Sander's Sand Dunes: For Hashut!

In this challenge, we daring adventurers need to paint up something red.

And as I am in the process of both restoring, rebuilding and adding to a Chaos Dwarf army for the 9th Age (well, Infernal Dwarves they are called there), the first 5 basic warriors are completed for this challenge leg.


The models, being from Mantic, have my old (classic GW) colour scheme copied on to them to the best avail, namely the red armour with blue clothing and details.


I might even complete the other 35 I have lying around during the challenge, but so much things to paint, and being the wargamer butterfly that I am, it is not simple to keep focus... so don`t count on it just yet ;-)


So these guys grant me 5 times 5 points for 28mm figures, and the 30 for the location putting a nice additional 55 on the counter.

The goal is coming in sight now!

1 opmerking:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is really the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 19 kilos lighter than we do.

    (And really, it is not related to genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING around "HOW" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK this link to determine if this brief test can help you release your real weight loss potential

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen