donderdag 17 maart 2022

Opening 2 Pokemon Vivid Voltage boosters: These are FAKES

 Well, I grabbed these boosters with our left over prize tokens at a fancy fair, during our recent trip to Leuven with Noshi.



And now we are ripping open the booster packs, and see if any gems are hiding in these two little packs.

So, I taped the opening, but then my alarm bells went off, something wasn`t feeling right with these particular cards.  Never the less, I kept the little clip of the opening of the packs, as I was checking them out and after cutting the camera, started to notice all sorts of strange things on them.  But at least it shows these packs actually exist out there...



Because both the packs and the cards are fakes!!!!

I sensed something was off when I only had 19 instead of 20 cards after opening both boosters, and no online code cards.  So I went in to look deeper.

For starters, they feel course and not smooth like a real card, and the colouring of the backs in in various blue hues.  At first I thought they might have been stored badly, but then I went to look closer.

For starters, the booster pack doesn`t have the "6+" age mark above the letter N of Pokemon.



Further inspection on the cards themselves show that some have very vague printings, while other look a bit faded in colour.



But it gets "better" when looking at the rares: the Galarian Darmanitan V actually is a few milimetres shorter then the other cards, while the Orbeetle V is cut wrongly at the bottom.




So these are straight to the garbage can cards, elaborate fakes they might be though!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten