donderdag 31 maart 2022

The 2022 Hobby Goals: the first quarter

 So the first quarter of 2022 has already passed, time surely flies.



But what does that mean for the goals I set myself this year?  Well, let's have a look!

Painting miniatures sadly still hasn`t been a thing, and my printer is still out of commission to make the bases.  As such, I haven`t even started yet on a single 1/400 scale Gundam so far for MechaTop.  I really hope to get this going soon, but it just doesn't materialize.

On the book / manga reading front I'm behind schedule in a way, yet then again I'm not.  Currently having finished 11 out of 100, I expect a serious boost around summertime for this, when shopping volumes will start in earnest.

A more hopeless situation though is the movies and series department, with respectively 1 and 4 seen.  For some reason, we can't put ourselves to binging that in the evenings / weekends, and the numbers as such are already starting to trail behind seriously.



Anime series on the other hand, with 7 out of 25 finished at the moment, are going smooth.  Though that 200+ episodes series I am watching, Hitman Reborn! is still lacking a bit, with only a 10th finished currently.  I need to rededicate myself some more again during lunch times hehe.

The final goal, getting cosplay fit, is something that probably will kick off better again in the summertime, once salad weather commences again, though it is going rather okay still at the moment.  Slowly it is creeping downwards, so that is a good thing I guess.

But all in all, it isn`t going that fantastic this year yet, let's hope we can make some serious progress on various fronts come the second quarter...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten